This is a link to images from my Stock Photography category….. where I talked about many of the images in my Stock Market workshop at the Julia Dean Photography Workshops in Los Angeles on November 6th, 2011. Was a great all day workshop workshop where I discussed the ins and outs of becoming a stock photographer.
Sign up for my newsletter ~~
- The Stunning Southwest 2017
- Eye to Eye: Capturing the Face at UCLA
- Shooting after dark: It’s all about the light!
- Death Valley workshop 2017
- Capturing beautiful bellies
- Loose in the Palouse 2017 workshop
- The best of Italy 2017
- Rajasthan, India and the Pushkar Camel Fair November 2016
- Acadia National Park 2016
- Loose in the Palouse 2016
- The white horses of the Camargue, France 2016
- Afterglow: Shooting After Dark
- Photographing Rajasthan, the jewel of India
- Clothes & Props Can Make a BIG Difference in Your Portraits!
- The Perfect Moment
- Passage to Burma, my new book is out!!!
- Acadia National Park in Maine October 1st-5th, 2016
- “Loose in the Palouse” workshop June 1st – 5th, 2016
- Afterglow: Shooting after dark
- Photographing Star trails
- “Behind the Shot” in Outdoor Photographer magazine
- India workshop ~ Rajisthan and the Pushkar Camel Festival November 2nd-14th, 2016