This is a link to images from my nude workshop at the Julia Dean Photography Workshops in Los Angeles in June, 2010. Was an amazing workshop at a great studio with two models and a ton of great props.
Sign up for my newsletter ~~
- Shooting after dark: It’s all about the light!
- Capturing beautiful bellies
- Rajasthan, India and the Pushkar Camel Fair November 2016
- Acadia National Park 2016
- Loose in the Palouse 2016
- The white horses of the Camargue, France 2016
- Photographing Rajasthan, the jewel of India
- Clothes & Props Can Make a BIG Difference in Your Portraits!
- The Perfect Moment
- Passage to Burma, my new book is out!!!
- Acadia National Park in Maine October 1st-5th, 2016
- “Loose in the Palouse” workshop June 1st – 5th, 2016
- Afterglow: Shooting after dark
- Photographing Star trails
- “Behind the Shot” in Outdoor Photographer magazine
- India workshop ~ Rajisthan and the Pushkar Camel Festival November 2nd-14th, 2016
- The Nude in the Landscape workshop in Sedona, Arizona ~ May 5th, 2015
- The Art of Travel Photography ~ A PhotoFest 2015 Seminar in Sedona, Arizona ~ May 3rd, 2015
- Burma 2015 Workshops
- Photoshop for Photographers workshop in Sedona, Arizona ~ May 6th, 2015
- The “Travel Photography Workshop” at UCLA Extension in Los Angeles ~~ May 9th, 2015
- Photographing Lightning